How to erase
Use <Erase all
button> to erase all areas.
Follow these steps to erase only part of colored area:
- To hold the Marker, click on <Draw and erase item>.
- To move the Marker over the desktop, move the mouse or use
the arrows keys. Don't click the left or right mouse
- To erase the part of area, hold CTRL key and move the
mouse or use the arrows keys.
- To free the Marker, just click the left or right button.
- The marker erases only the area colored with the current color.
See also: How to draw, How to
set the pen color and the line width