How to use the stamp
With using the stamp option you can draw complex areas over
the screen. Choose any drawing on screen. Dribble its with lasso.
Do monochrome seal. Put this seal as colored area.
To select the stamp:
||Click the right button or push <Color menu button>. The Marker color menu appeares.
Select the stamp Marker.
To select the seal:
- Open a picture, you want to stamp. Use, for example, MS
Paint or IE as viewer.
- To hold the Marker, click the left button on <Draw and erase item>.
- To move the Marker over the desktop, move the mouse or
use arrows keys. Don't click the left or right
- To draw lasso, hold SHIFT key and move the mouse
around the picture.
- To stop dribbling, free SHIFT key.
- The captured picture will appear in the Marker circle as
To put the seal as colored area:
- Move the Marker over the desktop.
- To put the seal, click CTRL key.
- To free the Marker, click the left or right button.
- Only pixels with color not to comply with start
dribbling point color are captured. To change the
tolerance of coincidence, click <Options 'M' button>. The options dialog will appear. Select <Show
options> page. Select the seal contrast
See also: How to erase