How to create the colored menu
Follow these steps to protect your desktop regions from casual
- Activate the Marker program.
- Draw several colored areas over
the the desktop.
- It's recommended to use the stamp option.
- Click the Marker <Options 'M' button>. The
options dialog will appear.
- On <Cursor in area>
page select Show All.
- On <Cursor outside of area>
page select Show part or special effect.
- On <Action on left click>
page select an action.
- Repeat it for each area you colored.
- Enter <Ok>
and close the Marker.
- The Areas will be drawn again.
- Visit our home page. This
site contains a lot of pictures to use especially as seals.
See also: Samples.