FBI Ten Most Wanted Fugitive - Usama Bin Laden
|Aliases: Usama Bin Muhammad Bin Ladin,
Shaykh Usama Bin Ladin, the Prince, the Emir, Abu Abdallah, Mujahid
Shaykh, Hajj, the Director|
|Date of Birth:
|Place of Birth:
||6' 4" to 6' 6"
||Approximately 160 pounds
||Bin Laden is the leader of a terrorist
organization known as Al-Qaeda, "The Base". He is left-handed and
walks with a cane.|
|Scars and Marks:
Date of Photograph
Let's try to use physiognomy methods in practice to determine Usama Bin Laden psychological characteristics.
Software Digital Physiognomy
allows us to compose a psychological description of any individual based on the frontal view of his face.
Digital Physiognomy presents a detailed character analysis of Usama Bin Laden.
Heavy lids eyes;
Average curved brows;
Pointed nose with wide base;
Thick lower lip.
- Good communication skills, sometimes emotional and free in behavior. Talkative and sociabile. He easily makes contact with strangers.
- Predilection to shyness. Suspiciousness is possible. Poor vigor and sluggishness.
- Optimistic relation to life. Indulgence and psychological skills that facilitate adaption to difficulties.
- A balance between conformity, judiciousness and modesty. Predilection to order and accuracy.
- A reasonable thinking person. Neither an altruist nor an egoist, neither an excessive guard nor posesses excessive confidence.
- Kindness, fairness and humanity. But often it may be only a mask. Indulgence and condescension to others.
- Normal functionality. Patience. Predilection to study.
- Large confidence of itself, and excessive self-control. The high self-rating is characteristic for the chiefs and creative workers.
- Often he loses in disputes and changes the opinions. Does not care of prestige, he is too much responsive.
- Absence of sense of humor.
- Seldom will miss the chance.
- Profession - boss.
- Confidence factor - 60%.