The Wizard of creation new series of points
On a step 1 it is possible to select the data.
- For parameters X,Y,Z choose the number of row tables.
- Assign with what line to begin to read the data.
- To do it, scroll the table. Up to 100 lines can be displayed.
On a step 2 data are read. Assign intervals X, Y or change scales of axes.
- Select X,Y intervals 'min' and 'max' in physical units. Only points
inwardly intervals will be added to points series.
- Assign multiplier. The parameter (X,Y) will be recalculated. Use it to
normalize values with different physical units of measurements.
- To visualize all new points, it is possible to change scales or take you
assigned and recalculate scales.
- Select to add all points read to new series. Or only points inwardly
intervals will be added to points series.
- Select to take assigned scales of axes. Or calculate new scales to
visualize all new points.
On a step 3 data are prepared, a new series of points will be built.
- Set a title of a series.
- Assign a color, marker, radius (X) and aspect ratio (Y/X) for new points