How to zoom the area you selected
Scales of axes, i.e. the relation of physical units to screen, is set in options dialog <Plot><Options>
on the page <Axie>. Use
the Scales window to change the scales of
X and Y axes.
Sometimes it is interesting to view all area you selected. Follow these steps:
- Create an area 'Clip or 'Rect around points.
- Click the button .
- Left click inside the area.
- The scales of
X and Y axes will be recalculated, so all area will be on page.
To restore the initial scales, click the button
- The positions of points, areas and commentaries are recalculated.
- The points density distribution will be recalculated.
- The position of background picture does not change.
- The sizes of points may be changed or not. It depends
upon points parameters. See the page <Density>
of options dialog.