How to register
FindGraph is shareware software.
Please check program's
web site for the latest version and prices.
- Ability to use the program without any limitations after the 30-day
- No nag screens.
- Information about the program is not shown then you print the graphs or
embed the plot as OLE object.
- Free life support via e-mail.
- Free upgrades. You will get all the future versions free of charge.
- Plugins for licensed users at no charge.
- And by registering you provide the resources to support
the software with enhancements and updates.
How to purchase
To order the program, point your browser to the following URL and fill in an order form with 3 steps. You will receive
registration details immediately to your mail box.
- For European customers we recommend registration of our products over online
services granted by the ShareIt.
Order online by ShareIt
- For USA customers more preferable purchase over online registration service
offered by RegNow.
Order online by RegNow
NOTE: Registration code will be sent via e-mail.
It is essential that you provide an accurate e-mail address.
Your e-mail address is confidential and will never be provided to a third party.
After registration you will get registration code. To enter registration
code, click <Register...> in <Help>
menu. A register dialog box will pop-up. Input your registration code.
The best way not to make a mistake entering this data is to use copy and paste.
Click Ok button.
Information for customers
There are several convenient ways to purchase FindGraph:
If you have a problem with registration
- Purchase on the Internet:
We have partnered with RegNow and ShareIt to provide secure Internet credit card
purchases (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover accepted).
- Purchase by Telephone, Fax, or Postal Mail:
If you're a little concerned about using a credit card over the
Internet, we can also accept credit card purchases by telephone or fax, or
checks or money orders. To place your
order, use the Internet purchase links above, but select the Fax, Postal
Mail, or Phone options. The web site will then give
you the additional information you need, such as telephone or fax numbers or