Click the button
or select menu item <Analysis><Transformation> to create new series.
- Copy to exchange (X, Y), to exchange (Y, Z), transpose (X, Y) to (row number, X) or to (row number, Y),
flip X or flip Y values, simulate data (Y values) with random error;
- Linear to translate, scale, rotate data;
- Subtract to subtract or divide data on const, or baseline, or function you input;
- Formula to transform points;
- Normalize to normalize data between Y limits you define;
- Prune to skip or to combine rows (take the arithmetic mean or the harmonic mean or the geometric mean) and or exclude data out of limits X;
- Spikes to exclude random spikes or to exclude close points;
- Neighbours to exclude replicating points, or to exclude points near existing plot, or to exclude points near function.
- Smooth to apply adjacent averaging;
- Interpolate to generate a new curve with a constant spacing on the X axis;
- Differentiate to calculate derivatives;
- Integrate to calculate integrals.
- Convex Hull to construct a discrete Convex Hull as a new series;
- Filter to eliminate noise with FFT filters;
In all dialogs you can modify properties of new series
(formulas, parameters, color, radius and so on).
It is possible to transform selected points ( u, v ) and create new series of points
( x, y ) in the form
y( u, v ) = f2(u, v), x( u, v ) = f1(u, v).
You can use parameters a, b, c, d in formula: Const; Medium values of x and y;
Any Function or the Formula you created.
- Only variables u, v and parameters a, b, c, d are possible in formula expression.
- Default value of parameters is 0.
The set of operations and functions.
See the formula.
See example how to transform points.