To activate 'options dialog', right click on tray icon
and select 'Options ...' menu. The options menu will appear.
Select <Draw> menu to set recognition
- The more width and height you select, the more zigzag you must draw, however it will stop accidental zigzag recognitions.
- The less time you select, the more quickly you must to draw the zigzag.
On <Action> page you can change assigned symbol to recognize various actions.
- It is possible to hide, minimize, and resize windows by simply drawing the Z.
- Select 'Act all windows', to hide all with
just one zigzag.
- Select 'Act only windows in Z area', to hide only windows under your zigzag action.
Use the <Apply> button and test action.
On <Misc> page you can select:
- program interface language;
- 'Run at startup' to run
Zigzag Cleaner at
- 'Mouse usage statistics' to calculate left button clicks and show
- 'UNIPHIZ Lab' to present new software.
UNIPHIZ Lab develops software for curious people.